The objective of the present research agreement was to characterize bonding efficacy of Tokuyama Bond Force adhesive system using the following research methods:
- Microtensile bond strength before and after degradation challenges and aging
- Scanning electron microscopy fractographic
- Interface analysis trough light microscopy with masson’s trichrome staining technique and microleakage
- Degree of conversion by ftir
- Surface analysis by atomic force microscope
- Surface microhardness measurements
Look at the attachments to view and / or download the complete report.