OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK
The Future of Composites – Now as Bulk-Fill Flow!
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK is a low viscosity, light-curing, radiopaque composite that offers infinite shade matching – from A1 to D4 with in-depth curing – a single bulk-fill flowable for all shades. OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK can be applied in larger layer thicknesses for deeper cavities – without an additional capping layer.
After OMNICHROMA and OMNICHROMA FLOW, colours from OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK are also created not by added pigments, but by deliberately created structural colours combined with the reﬂexion of the surrounding real tooth colour. The result: Uniquely natural and aesthetic. Uniquely smooth and shiny. Uniquely simple and time saving.
Long-lasting aesthetics through flexible colour matching
How "smart" TOKUYAMA's Smart Chromatic Technology really is only becomes apparent in the long run, since the structural colour resulting from the spherical fillings not only adapts to the respective tooth colour once when the filling is placed, but also again every day. No matter whether the teeth are bleached or become darker.
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK in artificial teeth – before and after light-curing
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK appears to be opaque before curing. After curing, the result is a perfect match with the surrounding tooth shade. (Cavity: Ø 2mm x 3.5mm depth)
✔ Direct anterior and posterior restorations
✔ Cavity base or liner
✔ Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
✔ Repair of porcelain/composite
✔ Universal (A1-D4)
Properties and benefits
✔ Perfect colour matching
✔ Without artificial colour pigments
✔ No capping layer required
✔ Optimal mechanical resilience
✔ Excellent adaptativity
✔ Good polishability
✔ Simplified inventory management
✔ Free from BisGMA and bisphenol A-related monomers
SEM images of the fillers
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (Tokuyama Dental)
Venus Bulk Flow One (Kulzer)
Optimal resilience without additional capping layer
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK is characterised by high compressive strength and low polymerisation shrinkage. The combination of spherical fillers and round composite fillers creates a highly filled structure, which at the same time only generates a low stress level during curing thanks to the spherical nature of the fillers. In this way, no additional capping layer is required for an optimally resilient result in the posterior region.
✔ Refill: 1 single syringe (3g)
Instructions for use
Safety data sheets
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (GER)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (UK)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (PL)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (NL)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (CZ)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (LT)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (LV)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (FI)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (ET)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (DK)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (HU)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (SK)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (NO)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (SW)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (IT)
- OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK (FR)
Awarded products - multiple certified service
- * Our Class IIa devices are certified as a medical device in the European Union under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC by SGS CE1639, exclusively for the indication(s) detailed into the corresponding IFUs. Other non-medical uses ascribed to these devices are not within the scope of CE certification, and users should be aware product performance and/or safety has not been evaluated by SGS for those purposes.